We offer a Support Brokerage and Support Planning Service for Disabled People who wish to take up self-directed support and be in control of the support they receive. The Support Brokerage and Support Planning service is available for Disabled People, Substance Users, Carers and Older People who live or work in the London Borough of Hackney or City of London.
- Help you to find out what services and support systems are available to best meet your outcomes.
- Contact and liaise with service providers on your behalf.
- Help you to develop a support plan.
- Help you to arrange and put your services in place.
A support plan includes :
- What you want to change about your life.
- What help and support you are currently receiving.
- What additional help and support you will need.
- Who you want to help you.
- How much your support will cost and who will pay for it.
- Who will provide and arrange the support.
- How to put your plan into action.
- We will also be able to review your plan six months after it is implemented so you will be able to make any further changes to the support you are receiving.
If you are interested in receiving support brokerage or would like to be supported in creating a support plan, please complete the referral form below.